Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1We are ready to build our home in Cottage Farm, what
do we have to do?
- Q2We are planning to do some exterior painting, add a
room, change our roof, put up a fence or change our landscaping, who do we contact, how do we contact them, what information do you need & how long will the process take?
- Q3We have a tree on our property which we would like to
have removed, what do we do & who do we contact?
- Q4We have a question about our Assessment, who do
- Q5We would like to have a family gathering at the
Community Dock, who do we contact to reserve the facility?
- Q6How long can we moor our boat at the Community
Dock? Article III, Para 13a of the Covenants restrict mooring /parking a boat at the Community Dock to 3 con-
- Q7One of the streetlights is not working in front of my
house, how do we get it fixed? Look for a numbered tag on the pole, call SCE&G at 800-251-7234 & report same.
- Q8 What are the rules for the Community Dock?
- Q9 While visiting the Community Dock I noticed some
- Q10 We live by the Pond & have noticed that the aeration
fountains aren't working, who do we contact?
- Q11 My mailbox needs some work, where can I get a
replacement mailbox & some paint? Mailbox specifications, paint info and where to purchase a replacement mail box is available on the
- Q12 I would like to serve on the Board of Directors or
Architectural Control Committee, who do I contact?
- Q13 How can we get a copy of the Protective Covenants or
By-Laws? downloading on the Admin Page.
- Q14 I live adjacent to the Pond & have noticed weeds & such taking over the area & creeping into my lawn.
What are these weeds & how can I control them?
This page was last updated: December 14, 2013